Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hilarious mistake alert!

Turns out The city of Mumbai wasn't the city of Mumbai until it was renamed in 1996. In 1970 it was still Bombay. Now I have to trawl through the archive and rename every instance of my typing Mumbai.

lol.

Oh, also, while reading over the first couple chapters, I seemed to have set up a plot point that I forgot to follow up on about Dewey being a dirty stinking drunk. It's too late follow through in a convincing way now, so it will have to remain as an artifact in Chapter 1 or 2. Oops. That's what I get for never reading back over what I wrote.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, that can be used as justification for being a really easily agitated person. It's caffeine for other people.

    Alcohol sedates him and makes him a bit loose, since the start of this adventure, he hasn't touched a bottle. This is in deference into hiding it from his brothers...

    I forgot what medical condition it was, but it has something to do with the body used to something and then suddenly it's gone...

    Kinda how druggies go cold turkey...

    ReplyDelete